18 June 2012

Craig's favourite Chinese Restaurant
SISTER ANN REVIEWS. There is very little food shown in this review. It was so messy and gone so fast. RAMS Restaurant is a tiny café and even though we had 6 people at our table, there was something in front of us almost immediately. Everything was excellent. Craig loves Asian and Indian food so I go with his choices. What astounded me was the bill - $153.00 total. We brought a couple of bottles with us, and I think we added a couple of Cokes. Fantastic value and utterly gorgeous food.
ATMOSPHERE 8 FOOD 9 SERVICE 9 
Where is it please? (Good grief, you pay people to do a job and you get this...?)  Also, ATMOSPEHERE does not need so many E's.

2 comments:

ann'svolcanic said...

Rams Restaurant, 171 Cuba St, Te Aro, Wellington.
ha ha...you do not pay me enough to put in addresses. Sister Ann (to the readers: i am a nun not Christine's sister)

Christine Hobbs said...

if you are a nun then I'm a nudist