18 June 2012

Hello again old friend!!!
SISTER ANN REVIEWS. Sigh- I. LOVE. THE. GREEN. PARROT. Situated in Wellington Central, right around the corner from Parliament, all the politicians eat here. Brother Craig (a chef) (why aren't you writing this Craig?) tell him to start his own thank you! Christine. told me once it was Winny's favourite Restaurant. Winston Peters (oops almost called you Concrete Peters). That was enough for me. Never voted for you Winny, but I like you. By the time we left, the entire Maori Party was there with Turiana Turia. The food is preceded by a plate of bread and butter. I wanted to photograph it but by the time I got the camera out of my handbag, Craig and son Mick had eaten the entire stack. So Craig ordered another stack and I only managed to get this photo of a few slices as they thought it was a great joke to try and eat the complete stack again, before I got organized. I asked Craig what was good here and he said "the wiener Schnitzel" "I'm not ordering Weiner Schnitzel in a restaurant!" I said. My thinking is, if I can cook it, it is pretty darned easy and the chef cannot be that good. I asked the waiter. " Weiner Schnitzel ". "Well - the Weiner Schnitzel then" I said. It was goooood..reeeel Goooood! Mick had the steak. His hand is in beside it on the plate to indicate how big it is. Mick is 6'2" tall. The flounder which Cheryl had was actually twin giant flounders. The chef obviously didn't want to part brother and sister.
ATMOSPEHERE 10 FOOD 10 SERVICE 10               

No comments: