18 June 2012

High School Reunion
SISTER ANN REVIEWS. A group of us decided to get together. Chris (Editor) couldn't make it unfortunately. Gordy, Don, from the Rotorua Boys High School, Sonya, Ann, Katrina from the Rotorua Girls High School. We went to the ‘Wild Rice’ in Tutanekai St, Rotorua. The food was all excellent. I cannot remember much. We started at the ‘Brew’ Bar over the road and I had quite a few vodkas. The boys said the Croucher’s Beer is gooood. The boys thought the wine was too average to drink out of a glass but it still worked by the look of it. After dinner we picked up a couple of tourists for a group photo and Gordy was still hungry so he licked some leftovers off Don's head. We were close at high School. Wasn't everyone?
ATMOSPHERE 7 FOOD 8 SERVICE 8   
I remember you inviting me to this. I'm sorry I missed it. No, really. Christine    

No comments: