02 November 2010

Kapiti Yoghurt! dream dream...

oh my - if you can find this yoghurt, BUY some and don't tell anyone in your house. Stewart put ours in the freezer, thinking he had frozen yoghurt and indeed very shortly he did.... but I was in fact quite pleased and proceeded to eat it straight from the pottle because if anyone knew I did, they wouldn't want any. Great! More for me!
4 flavours, but I can't wait to see which one goes best with my favourite baklava...
Vanilla bean...
Champagne and Rhubarb...Passion Mango...
Butterscotch!
Tomorrow the champagne one, Thursday the Passion Mango. Flavoured with honey, and it has that tart and intense flavour.

Yum! About $5.50 retail.

1 comment:

Christine Hobbs said...

my favourite so far - the passion mango by far.
Very good flavour. What a breakfast that makes - and at the moment I'mn training for the Masters Nationals in Rowing so I do need a good breakfast. Usually I row at 6am, then drive to work and have breakfast there. Yesterday I had the Kapiti Passion Mango on my Sanitarium muesli with a chopped up kiwifruit. I am so happy with that combination that I may well have it again... and again....