12 November 2010

Born and Bread from Baker's Delight...

I'm onto a winner here... a lovely selection of new artisan breads from Baker's Delight was here when I arrived home after doing exam supervisions today.
 Beautiful fresh, soft, crusty baguette...
 turkish bread that's destined for breakfast tomorrow
Ciabatta that I couldn't stop sniffing!
I could feel a platter coming on! In the fridge was a ripe avocado, on the shelf was pomegranate molasses and somewhere I have a jar of pickled onions....
The avocado never made it but there was a glorious pumpkin hummus in the fridge with dukkah topping.
So the breads have been christened but I'm looking forward to using more of them later.

2 comments:

Alessandra said...

Bread is definitely getting better in NZ. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have stopped by your blog quite a few times and thought I would see if you would be interested in a High Tea that is being attended by some other Auckland food bloggers. I am hosting a High Tea at the Gourmet Gannet, Muriwai on 12th December, there are 4 of us so far, plus a few non bloggers but foodie fans all the same! If you would be interested to meet a few local food bloggers and indulge in some high tea pop over to www.gourmetgannet.co.nz to register. It would be cool to meet more faces behind the blogs! And of course you are welcome to bring non blogger friends who don't think we are all potty in the blogging world!