07 February 2011

Master Chef Series 2 coming up 20 February TV One

Sounds like the date is out... I read it in the Sunday Star Times.... and the publicity machine is going into action. Check the facebook page for news as it happens.

I read a bit from new judge dude Josh Emmet saying that the new lot of contestants are better than the last! Huh! Charming... not that I take offence easily and he could well be right. I trust none of them make Chicken and Raspberry Tarte Tatin...
Anyway I had fun while it lasted, and I was given a copy of the cook book in the process! What-ho... might have to try some of those recipes! Actually I'm looking forward to Brett's new book which should be along in a month or 2. Aww it's just because I might have a recipe in there... yes I know, I'm shallow. No surprise there then.

No comments: