20 January 2010

Cheese Making Courses 2010

I decided I'd like to make cheese. I'm a crafter from way back, so I like making things and I certainly like eating cheese - my mother sent me a link to Jo Seagar's website, where there is a weekend-long course in March 2010.
I also found a few offered in Auckland that are shorter and cheaper - but I do want to do something good so will do a little more research.
Katherine Mowbray is running classes on Saturdays right through 2010 in Epsom for $120
Jean Mansfield is offering Farmhouse Cheesemaking in Auckland, North Shore, Katikati and Masterton for $195 including lunch and a glass of wine
NZ Cheese School deliver courses to the food industry and also have 1-day course for the home cheese-maker for $195 at various locations around New Zealand.

No comments: